Nov 17, 2007

Enclosing in a Google Circle



I was thinking about how much time I spent on Google products in a day and I was just stunned by finding that this Logo keep showing in my browser about 30% of the tabs opened  and about 80% of the time. And nobody is forcing me to do so. No penny spent. Also in all the workflows that Google provided has no hassles, they are straight, do only they designed to do and nothing else, have cleanlier user interface. I think we are all are using Google too much and its just starting.  as per John Bettelle an average searcher searches about 5-10 queries per day in a search engine and expert may be around 20-35. In that way we software engineers are way ahead as we on an average searches more then 50 queries per day. I uses google search not only for finding information but also as a calculator and dictionary for checking spelling.

Stumble upon good link on the same http://www.redherring.com/Home/23165

Blogged with Flock

No comments: